Improving revenue in the short-term and protecting it in the long run
A&K has extensive experience in the field of corporate restructuring. Our experience shows that poor operational performance mostly brings a company to its knees, whereas financing problems are simply the consequence.
Experience has proven that – beyond sales – there are always three performance deficits to blame: the product portfolio, the architecture of the value chain and material management plus shop-floor performance. Based on decades of industry experience as well as field-tested practices and procedures for process and operational performance improvement, A&K’s consultants restructure industrial and wholesale companies quickly and effectively.
Due to the economic crisis, the increasingly fierce international competition in industry as well as Basel II and III, a neutral assessment of the economic efficiency of industrial plants as well as the identification of possibilities to improve efficiency gains increasing importance. A&K’s consultants are authorised experts for the economic assessment of manufacturing companies.
Restructuring of companies
A&K assists companies, investors, banks and liquidators with any commercial and organisational tasks that aim to improve the competitive position.
Speed and efficiency go without saying: Based on an analysis of the symptoms of crises and its causes,
- we take immediate action to improve liquidity,
- we initiate immediate measures to improve competitive performance,
- we work out restructuring and business plans,
- we spur the course by means of project and interim management or advisory committee / board engagements
- we look for and look after interested investors.
For a successful restructuring, A&K
- adjusts your product portfolio,
- optimises the value chain,
- eliminates bottlenecks and improves the added value on executive, planning and IT level,
- reduces waste,
- establishes precise controlling and
- lowers the marginal operating rate.
Economic assessment of industrial facilities
A&K supplies companies, investors, banks, liquidators and courts with economic opinion, restructuring reports and continuance forecasts for purchase or sale of industrial companies, for communication with banks and for performance-related due diligence. This includes, for example,
- identification and initiation of liquidity improvements
- improvement of the relationship between company and credit institutions,
- determination of productivity improvements in industrial companies, including procurement and production logistics, sales, distribution, and product portfolio
- evaluation of profitability of investment projects,
- assessment of the feasibility and effectiveness of restructuring measures.